I just got a used schecter diamond series guitar from guitar center a few days ago and i have a question about its pickups, The guitar has these pickups http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/duncan-designed/cutting-edge-2/hb105/
and when i touch them they move up and down but not side to side, is this suppose to happen and the top pick up is poping out a bit on one side where as the bottom pick up is completely flat is that a problem? sorry for the noob question my old guitar just had single coil pickups, thanks for the help!
there are springs under the screws that hold the pups in place.

if a spring is less strong or smaller than another the pup might look lop sided.

pickups heights are adjustable.

to learn more about pup placement, click the green link in my sig, the answer is in the first post.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Aug 12, 2009,
whoops should have read farther into that post...Thank you very much that was the problem, I was about to walk into my local guitar shop and look like a loser lol
no problem, these things always look more confusing then they are.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011