hellz yeah

one quick question, to leave it on standby is when theres no sound when you play right? and i wanna leave that on before playing the amp for a good 4-5 min?
Member #40 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join.
Quote by nivlarama

hellz yeah

one quick question, to leave it on standby is when theres no sound when you play right? and i wanna leave that on before playing the amp for a good 4-5 min?

HNAD!

I'm not sure if the Bugera is different (it should tell you in the manual) but for my DSL to turn it on you put "Power" on, leave for a minute or two, then "standby". And to leave the amp powered but in standy you flick the "Standby" to off.

Not sure if the Bugera is the same, I've saw a few amps do it differently.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Power then standby? I think you have that backwards.

Nope. He's right.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Power, then standby. You can leave it on standby for however long; you don't want to keep it on power and not standby for too long because it puts less resistance through the entire system, putting more wear on the tubes.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
i just hope for you that it wont crap itself.

HNAD
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Cheers! HNAD
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
People always get confused with power on/off and standby on/off. Here's the simple answer: flick the one that says power so the light comes on, but no sound. Then after 30 seconds-ish, flick the one that says standby so the sound comes out. bam, done.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I was thinking about getting the head version of this, but concerned about the reliability. I heard they fixed the problems mostly though? PM me how it is, maybe with clips if you could.

But regardless, HNAD Man