Well pit, I believe I have an infection in my face. Yep, my face.

The submandibular gland in my face is very swollen, so much that it hurts to lay on the right side of my face, and it hurts if I turn my head to far to either direction. It started swelling after I had a tooth in the back of my mouth crowned so I think that may have had something to do with it.

I know I should be going to the doctor, but I don't really have a way to get to one right now, I don't have a car I can drive.

My question is though, have any of you guys had the same problem? It might not even be a simple infection, it could be cancer for all I know, I just know it hurts and it's worrying to look at.

And if anyone here has had it, how did you treat it?

Thanks.
It's Lupus

Just ask Dr. Pit, he knows how to report such findings.

*reported*

Edit: Seriously, don't ask the Pit. There are better sites for self-diagnosing if you can't find a doctor.

Edit 2: And from what I've learned from House, self-diagnosing is idiotic.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by Karvid
It's Lupus

*reported*

Edit: Seriously, don't ask the Pit. There are better sites for self-diagnosing if you can't find a doctor.

Why was I reported?
The Pit isn't exactly a reliable place to sort out your health ailments.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
Why was I reported?

Have you seen the millions of "Pit be my doctor" threads?
Go to a real doctor. If you listen to anyone here you'll probably make the problem worse.
Quote by Karvid
It's Lupus

*reported*

Edit 2: And from what I've learned from House, self-diagnosing is idiotic.

You should be reported... he asks if anybody else has had it, get over it champ.
Quote by __Pent__
Have you seen the millions of "Pit be my doctor" threads?
Go to a real doctor. If you listen to anyone here you'll probably make the problem worse.

I guess you didn't read the first post. I have no way to get to a real doctor right now. I don't know about you, but reading posts on a forum never made my problems worse.

I didn't ask anyone to treat me, jesus.