It's me once again with some new "Schaffer-ish style" song I wrote it in about two hours late at night... Don't forget to press F5 while listening the tab

Please CRIT MY STUFF !

C4C as always
Attachments:
05-The Black Of The Dream.zip
Overall looking the song is really good. Definitly like the bassline and the choirs in the intro and verse sections, and the keyboards in the chorus section.
But, there are also things I slightly dislike. Firstly, you have two guitars yet they both play the same except in the interlude. Secondly, I would add at least the chorus, if not a new verse after the interlude, because now I have a fealing that you wrote all that after the last chorus just to make the song a bit longer. But thats just my wiew.
Overall, I like the song. 7.5/10
Loving the intro

The chorus definitely was a nice touch, chord progression wise anyway.

Having been a fan of D&W for a while now, my suggestion to you for this power metal of a song is to add in a faster part. The bridge kind of serves this purpose but I hear something a bit more frantic in there somewhere.

Bar 61, the keys are way too loud here. Either turn them down in volume or get rid of them altogether (or have them come in the 3rd and 4th times, 1st and 2nd time the riff should be just guitar+bass+drums, IMO).

Bar 89 was also pretty cool.

The more I listen to the bridge, the more I like it, great job on that riff!

The interlude was my favorite part of this song! Sick job on that part.

Bar 129, jesus christ, turn down the keys! I could barely hear the guitars....

My only gripe with this song are the keys, use them sparingly and turn that volume knob down UNLESS it is your intention for them to be that loud.

Overall this is a solid 8/10, I'm gonna listen to Gunslinger now haha

crit my latest? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181693
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Yeah, I'll turn down the volume on the keyboards parts - thanx man, I'm very appreciated for your opinion!
Quote by Tom Araya
Yeah, I'll turn down the volume on the keyboards parts - thanx man, I'm very appreciated for your opinion!

@ the end of the day it's what you, the artist, want's your song to sound like. Mine was just a suggestion, its hard to hear the other instruments when one of them is too loud. Of course, guitar pro has a habit of turning Good sounding songs into **** (learned that from experience), I'm sure this songs sounds top-notch in real life (much like most of the songs here on the forums).
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."