Hey, guys. I'm new to recording. I played all the instruments on this blues song. Recorded using Guitar Rig and Audacity.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Pencil+Man/
It's "Chisholm Trail Blues".
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
My computer's way too slow, sorry man. It's not coming up. And I tryed my best to get the bass right, but with audacity you can't move crap around.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
actually you can move it around with audacity. just delete space in front of the clip until it sounds in time.
Too cool for a signature.
That what I was doing, but it didn't come out right. I had to import the file again 3 times because I cut too much off.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I'm not ver good at extremely small cuts in timee.
Quote by SlackerBabbath