Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Nah, ill take your word for it. And how the hell am I gonna measure 1/16th of an inch?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Ok well I'm just assuming so because I haven't noticed much of a difference in strat bridge sizes, but I could be completely wrong.

Edit: If you have a ruler with the american system it should be pretty easy. I'm pretty sure most rulers have up to 1/16 or at least 1/8 which should be close enough if you can see it's in the middle of the two 8th inch markers.
Last edited by sk8nalmost1394 at Aug 12, 2009,
well, the distance between the centre of 1st saddle and centre of last saddle in my guitar is between 5.4cm to 5.3cm which makes it eith 2.16in to 2.12in. It says the spacing should be 2.15625in, so ill just manage if tis a bit off.

edit - using cms ruler
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Sounds good. It doesn't seem like you're gonna flip if it's not perfect so me freaking out does no good.
im actually gonna sell the strat im putting this bridge in, so if doesnt work out perfectly, some unlucky buyer is gonna suffaaa
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
That is from a Squier I believe. Squiers have the same bridge spacing as MIM Standards, so it should fit.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.