I'm trying to improve my skills but its not really happening, because all the songs I know are too easy and the songs I want to learn, I'm physically unable to (no tremolo bar D. So give me some songs that don't use a tremolo and that are around the difficulty level of Cliffs of Dover. Instrumental is preferred but not required. Something like Steve Vai would be great, otherwise hard rock like Guns N' Roses is good too
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Are you trying to tell us you haven't learned to whammy without a whammy bar?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Glasgow Kiss or Surfing with the Alien which will teach you lots except for the whammy stuff from Satch…
Also there is Paul Gilbert for fast fast fast left hands.
Or Stratovarius: Stratosphere.
Quote by Guitar2theface
(no tremolo bar D.

If you don't have one, but the notes are on the fretboard, bend the initial note, then tap where the tremolo takes it, and it should sound halfway accurate. I haven't worked out how to go the other way yet though

Yes.
I CAN whammy without a whammy bar. Kinda.
whammy pedal works almost was well as a bar ot use a thimble to get higher notes that r past the frets
Thanks, specific song suggestions is great .

Current Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Ugh, I missed that topic. I checked in Electric Guitar, Guitar Techniques, but not there. Thanks.

Current Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
try the intro to Jason Becker's "Altitudes". it's not shreddy at all like the rest of the song. It'll help build your melody and sense of feeling and stuff. also a few whammy bar dip things as well. those are always awesome!