Page 1 of 2
Hello, everyone. I will soon be receiving a ban for not completing my entry into the 'write a love song for Carmel' contest. Before I receive that (hopefully temporary) ban, I would like to take this opportunity to speak to you all. I would like to say goodbye.

After my ban is lifted, I will not be returning to UG.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I will return, but it most likely won't be for a very very long time. Let me just say that I actually really enjoy visiting these forums and I'm genuinely impressed at how well the moderators do their jobs. For such a busy forum, it'd be easy to let this place turn into an idiotic flame-fest (like a certain MMA forum I know of), but it's not. So hats off to the UG admin for never wavering in their vigilance! Also, to all the other members, thank you for providing entertainment and sharing with others whatever useful musical information you may have. There are a lot of very very talented and intelligent people here.

So with that being said, I'm afraid I must be going. I'm in the process of making a few changes in my life and I've decided to let this forum take a back seat to all of that. I didn't finish the Carmel love song, for example, because I was busy at the gym, busy researching workout routines and healthy dieting, busy cleaning my fridge of junk and refilling it with healthy foods. Busy actually writing more poems, short stories, music, etc.

A guy I knew (who was only 27) died recently. He went to the doctor with back pains and three weeks later, he was dead. Three days before he passed away, the doctors found out it was cancer. THREE DAYS. I never actually got to meet him personally, but he was one of my girlfriend's best friends. He kept asking to meet me, but I never made time because I thought there'd always be plenty of it. Well now he's gone. Anywho, it made me realize, nothing is guaranteed, no one lives forever and any one of us could die tomorrow. So, when it comes to important things like my health and dreams of making a name for myself musically (at least locally), I'm done procrastinating.

As an extra motivator, I've decided to keep myself away from here until I've actually written and recorded an entire album. I will be putting 100% percent effort into it, and I have a few other things going on, so it will most likely take a while. I'll check back in when I'm done.

Thanks again for keeping me so entertained during my long nights at work. I know wasn't much of a contributor here, more of a lurker, so I doubt I'll be missed much. But oh well.

Big Fat Sandwich, signing off. Goodbye and goodnight.

TL;DR...
Peace out!
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
bye, have fun living life to the fullest!
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
That bit about the guy with cancer seriously hit me hard for some reason....that sucks..

I never directly talked to you, but peace out, and hurry back.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
tldr

in other words, uhm ok later.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
tldr

*cough* dick....
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
uh dude im not reading that, but you got banned for signing up to write a love song and then not doing it? that's the lamest thing i've ever heard
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Goodbye.
The only thing I remember you from is that thread with the gif of that guy, but I lol'd, so goodbye.
Sad story, bro. May Carmel have mercy on your account.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Good luck with everything.

Quote by TempoTantrum
uh dude im not reading that, but you got banned for signing up to write a love song and then not doing it? that's the lamest thing i've ever heard

GTFO. It's not even long
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Who are you?

someone who joined four years before you.
Banging on a trash can
I was expecting a Heaven's Gate-Type thread.
I am disappoint.

Anyway, good luck with the album, and good luck keeping yourself from lurking in the Pit. It'll suck you right back in before you know it.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Last edited by PhillyHendrix at Aug 12, 2009,
I usually enjoyed your posts. But thats really awesome man. Good for you.

EDIT: You're black? Nevermind....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Thanks to all who are wishing me the best.
Banging on a trash can
Have fun in the real world.. Since I don't care if I live or die then I'll hang out here with the unicorns and leprechauns and everything else I can imagine..
I'll miss you. I liked you more than the average pit user.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Ganoosh
*cough* dick....

Dick move, yes, however it is a necessity in an honorable farewell from the pit.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
But now there will be no black people at all in the Pit

I'm half
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Nice Post. It was a pretty good last one.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Nice read, and I hope to see you back here. You've earned many a respect points. Sad to see a wise one like you go, but great to see someone gaining a social life rather than talking to a bunch of teenagers with their dicks' in their hands. Put a few reps in for me!
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I remember seeing you all the time the year I joined, and a bit the year after.

You will be missed, especially those who remember just how ****ing awesome you were

Good luck with life man.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Why are all the greats leaving us!?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by alaskan_ninja
July 09'ers don't count.

I'm kidding

Don't give "them" false hope.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
good luck to you man
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Oh and one last thing... I don't know if any of you remember my love letter thread, but if you do and you were wondering: The answer is yes. Yes we eventually did. And it was glorious. But now we're just friends.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by valennic
I remember seeing you all the time the year I joined, and a bit the year after.

You will be missed, especially those who remember just how ****ing awesome you were

Good luck with life man.

Same for me.

Buy!

Wait...I mean By..no...uh bi?..noooo

Oh yea....... Bye!
Goddamn, too many people are leaving and there aren't enough good n00bs to replace them.

Quote by Doppelgänger
Goddamn, too many people are leaving and there aren't enough good n00bs to replace them.

+1

I miss a lot of cool regulars...
Page 1 of 2