Anyone know the tuning of the bass in Cannibal Corpse's cover of Zero The Hero? I'm trying to use the tab for the Black Sabbath version
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
either Eb or D

I'm thinking D
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
most of their songs are in Eb but to be sure look at the guitar tab, the bass will be in the same tuning.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by TrabenBassist22
most of their songs are in Eb but to be sure look at the guitar tab, the bass will be in the same tuning.

That's the problem, the Black Sabbath tab tells me standard tuning but I know Cannibal Corpse downtunes on songs so I'm not sure.
Quote by RPGoof
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

If your in Eb like CC is tuned, then move eveything down 1 fret. If your in standard try moving eveything up 1 fret. See if that sounds closer. If not then they changed keys, in which case experiment playing in in different places see if it sounds closer.
Quote by Captain Insano
If your in Eb like CC is tuned, then move eveything down 1 fret. If your in standard try moving eveything up 1 fret. See if that sounds closer. If not then they changed keys, in which case experiment playing in in different places see if it sounds closer.

ok thanks
Quote by RPGoof
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.