God I want be in a band with you.

- The triplets seemed a little but out of place and awkward. Only a little though, which makes it awesome at the same time. Definatly very ACB meets TFOT.
- Verse was intense. Def can imagine Thomas Erak laying awesomeness over this. Loved the bit at Bar 20. Bar 28 was so ACB, and so awesome. Would be excellent for vocals.
- I like how the last bar of each chorus 'loop' has a 8th break in it. If that makes sense.
- Wasnt the biggest fan of the start of Verse 2. I did like where it went though.
- 87 - 102 was just pure awesomeness. Reminded me a little of Underoath.
- Breakdown was great. Not generic, not douchey, but still brutal. I like part 2 of it more than part 1.
- Outro screams ACB. Can imagine their original singing pouring his heart out over this bit.

The whole thing is amazing. Tempo and TS changes work well. Only reason its not 10/10 is some little things I would change.

9.5/10

You owe me a crit when I finish my new song haha.
the bass is very boring. the bar 26 part could have something going on. Also I thought bars 71-72 and 74 could have some bass too, it is kind of like you're wasting opportunities with the instrument. I like the part where the drums and bass mesh, it is nice (outro part).

the first half of the breakdown just seems useless (oh, and the bassist is taking a nap/piss/drink during that part? Maybe he's growing super much that he cannot play anymore? idk)

nobody critted mine .
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
...Or maybe I havn't finished the bassline yet :P

Obviously the long, noticable stretches of time without bass have yet to be written. I suppose I should've mentioned that.

I decided that I'm going to completely redo verse 2, an idea just struck me haha.

Finished the bassline, too. Right, here it is.
Attachments:
woahs 2.0.zip
Last edited by Thomasoman at Aug 13, 2009,
It's very great actually, I'd love to hear it recorded, but at some times it felt like there were two songs going on at once. Maybe you could construct it a bit better (if that makes much sense). But the rhythm sounded great, very horrorish. I loved it.

If you record it and mix it well it can turn out to be a great song.
like it better, still think parts are boring, but it is acceptable, hah. The piano really threw me off. I liked the jazz interlude though. Like the revisions and stuff, not much to say.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....