Page 1 of 4
Does this happen to yall to?

Im about 6'1. which i know isnt THAT tall but im taller than the avg person. So ppl always ask me how tall i am and ill say 6'1 and they'll be like "DAMN DAWG NO WAI CAUSE IM LIKE 6'1"

But i know im 6'1 and these ppl are like at least 3 inches shorter than me. Ive had so many ppl claim to be like 6ft and they're a good 3 inches shorter than me.

Its like ppl are always trying to be taller.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Last edited by i love alanis at Aug 13, 2009,
5'11''
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I have a friend who is 6'7. I hang around with him during the summers on a near daily basis. People ask him and comment on his height so much that I become aggrivated. Just think about how he feels. Also taller people have a lot of knee problems and they get asked "How's the weather up there?"

All in all its good to be average.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I'm 7'45"

Edit: In actuality, I'm 6' (I think I might be around a millimeter shorter than that, but it's close enough), and it's nice to be taller than a lot of people on a bus without being noticeably tall.

Although, people have told me that I look a lot taller from far away for some reason.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by gilly_90
5'11''

Same here. It's like we ALMOST made it, but called it quits at the last second.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
5 '11 and I have this happen to me too...
But being tall, a short stare-down will fix any problem.

UG DOES forgive, then eventually forgets

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone who sucks my dick is special.
I'm 6' but people think I'm alot taller. I agree alot of people are like zomg no wai, I'm almost 6', while they are actually like 5'9"
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
im 6'2 and i swear i hate people like that.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I'm 5'11". I know a guy who is 6'7" and I haven't seen him get that many comments come to think of it.
*parp*
i'm 6'1...ish, but i'm super skinny, so it makes me seem taller.

Everyone who's shorter than me always go, "OMG ur liek, soooo tall1!!" and i reply with monotonous sarcasm, "really? because i wouldn't know."

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
they probably measured with shoes on.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by darkstar2466
Same here. It's like we ALMOST made it, but called it quits at the last second.

Quote by WonderBagel
5 '11 and I have this happen to me too...
But being tall, a short stare-down will fix any problem.

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Yea, I get a lot of people who are like "You're 6'2" also?"

I usually am noticably taller than said people.
PM me for newts
YES!!!! I'm 15, 6'3", and still growing...some of my friends ask, "Dude, how f***ing tall are you?" and when I reply "Six Three" they go, "No you're not...'cause I'm 6'3". You have to be at least 6'4" or 6'5"..." Pisses me off...That and banging my head on every f***ing doorway!!!
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I'm 5'10" and people think I'm 6'

It's annoying as hell, because they told me I was 5'10" at MEPS, where they have you strip down to your boxers and measure your height and weight.
I'm 6'4" and I get that all the time. People go "wow you're tall.... how tall are you exactly?" Then I tell them, then they get even more excited, "whoa seriously? you're really tall"

slightly annoying
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I'm 5' 11", which is somewhat tall for my age. And I still have not had my growth spurt yet.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I'm still waiting for my last growth spurt. I'm 5'5 at the moment.

I wanna be tall too.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
I'm 6ft, tan, sweedish with blonde hair looking for a good time. (some of the previous infomation may not be true...)
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
I'm 6' or 6'1". Around there at least. Every now and then people comment me about it, but not that much.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Eh im only 5'11" right now, but I'm supposed to be a late bloomer height wise and be around 6'3"- 6'4" when im like 19 or 20.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Im done growing up at 6'1"!!!! Yet I still get the stupid tall thing, like everybody here seems to have a problem with. Plus, I'm on the thinner side, which accentuates it. BUT, since I'm still 16, Im still growing outwards. Problem solved.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
I'm 5'9" I hope I get taller.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
6'-6'1''

the only thing that annoys me is that when i see relatives they always say something about me having to stop growing because im getting too tall.

erm...yeah, i stopped growing years ago, so if you havent noticed that i have been the same height for the last 100 times you've seen me, then i just dont know...*shakes head in dissapointment*
Quote by I am wet
Eh im only 5'11" right now, but I'm supposed to be a late bloomer height wise and be around 6'3"- 6'4" when im like 19 or 20.

There there, sure you are....
Quote by Alex Vik
I'm 6", and will probably have one last growth spurt soon. I've never had that happen to me.

LOL you better hope you have another growth spurt coz my dick is as long as you are tall! baha
Page 1 of 4