Hey Ultimate-Guitar community. This is my first post here. I'm just a fourteen-year-old kid that has the usual dream of wanting to grow up and be a quantum physicist .

If you look at my profile, you know what kind of music I like. Mostly Hendrix stuff.

I just wanted to say that I've recently upgraded my cheapo Squier pickups (though they are surprisingly good for ceramic pickups with copper tape instead of wire) that didn't have that AlNiCo edge, and was a bit upper-mid range-y. So, I got two handwound custom AlNiCo V pickups. One's based on a late sixties sound, the other's sort of like an over-wound CBS-style. MMMM good. Nice and clean with a bit of oomph that is lacking in custom shop '69s. His name is Aaron. You can email him:

achase4u@gmail.com

$125 a set, tweaks no extra charge

Check 'em out.
I like to think of life as, well... a dead bird.

Rig:

2008 Squier Strat (modified) ---> GCB-95 Crybaby ---> Fender Vibro Champ XD

and a cheap acoustic, whose strings haven't been changed in several years.
yeah you can't post stuff like this.

welcome to ug.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
if anything make your introduction first in the new members thread, and then pics or sound clips usually are preferred when you say you have new equipment
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
and yeh this could be called spamming to an extent since you are advertising somethign, if you do want to advertise i would suggest a thead in the gear ads section , and even then i dont think thats a good idea since you're not the one selling something

BTW: your profile is empty, time to fill it up
but welcome to hell... i mean uh UG
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Last edited by glam rocker at Aug 12, 2009,
Well, sorry I introduced myself wrong, lol.

I guess I have that new product 'hype,' and couldn't wait to post. This is merely a suggestion, NOT an advertisement.

But thanks, I'll try to post more things in the new member forum.
I like to think of life as, well... a dead bird.

Rig:

2008 Squier Strat (modified) ---> GCB-95 Crybaby ---> Fender Vibro Champ XD

and a cheap acoustic, whose strings haven't been changed in several years.