Page 1 of 2
One of my best friends who was diagnosed with brain cancer came home today. He wasn't supposed to make it according to the doctors.

Anyone else know anyone with cancer or someone who survived cancer?
No I don't but that's good. Also you live 2 towns away from me. AHHHHHHH!!!!
Wait maybe not 2, but close.
I dont know anyone with cancer, but hey, congrats man
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
yeah my aunt just recovered from ovarian cancer, were having a shindig this saturday for her, great story to hear, congrats to your friend
My aunt refuses to die if that counts. she cant talk anymore, cant move her right side, and can barely recognize people because of medications, but shes still very much alive. the doctors gave her 3 months... 3 years ago...
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Last edited by DeadlyKombat at Aug 12, 2009,
That's great man
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by ToughGuy123
No I don't but that's good. Also you live 2 towns away from me. AHHHHHHH!!!!
Wait maybe not 2, but close.

**** dude where do you live?
Nice to hear. Today was a pretty decent day for me too.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
My brother's had a 3 tumors and survived. But he is missing 75% of his pancreas and has to use a cane to walk

So I hear ya broseph
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Quote by Guitarlord44
**** dude where do you live?
Coram and apparently it is really close.
Are you in Middle Country school district?
Last edited by ToughGuy123 at Aug 13, 2009,
I thought this thread was about Ice Cube.

But TS's story is better
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
One of my friends was just diagnosed with cancer.... they caught it really early though so I think he'll get through it.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by ToughGuy123
Coram and apparently it is really close.
Are you in Middle Country school district?

Yes I am
Quote by Guitarlord44
One of my best friends who was diagnosed with brain cancer came home today. He wasn't supposed to make it according to the doctors.

Anyone else know anyone with cancer or someone who survived cancer?

One of my friends previously survived leukemia -
a startling event by anyone's standards, but more so in the event of the discovery.
He was taken to the hospital for some stitches after an injury whilst playing rugby,
and the cancer was discovered before it had taken hold.
Had he not been hit in the forehead and been sent to the hospital... things would have been different.

On topic, I am very happy for your friend; I hope he is given a new lease on life due to this.
Last edited by raincoffin at Aug 13, 2009,
When I was 9 years old I had a classmate who was diagnosed with cancer. She came to visit us one day to school and was hairless, not a nice last glance. I've never seen her again, but I know that she survived.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

my grandfather had cancer, but he's fine now. unfortunately my guitar instructor's mom has cancer and is dying. for that reason he's in Cuba until September spending the little time he has with her. i'm saddened because of his inevitable loss, but also because i won't see him for a while and i haven't learned anything new in a while.
Friend +1

Cancer -0

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.

I've got a friend...well, a friend's mom, really, but she's still a friend...who has been living with full blown Lupus for more than two years, and was diagnosed with (I think) bone cancer a couple of months ago and is on chemo. There have been at least three separate times where the doctors said she wouldn't make it through the night, but she still gets up and goes to church every sunday.
Nope, no sig here.
I had a friend who died from cancer and a friend who some how survived against all the odds
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer in his spine 6 years ago, they couldn't remove it and said he had 2 years max, but he's still alive now He had a heart attack yesterday though
One of our closest family friends was given 3 months to live today, he has bowel cancer. Exactly the same as my grandfather who passed in 2006
HI
thats good news
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
My Dad survived leukemia, he came out of hospital on his birthday.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by JackalUK
Grunty, if he was to be believed.....

Grundy. And I believe him 100%.

No one has heard from him for a long time though, and he was banned for "personal" reasons.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Thats awesome, pass on my congratulations to him =]

My mums best friend miscarried, but if she didnt they wouldnt have found the large-ish tumour on her colon. So it was bittersweet. Saved her life though.
...In my opinion.
Page 1 of 2