Page 1 of 2
So pit,this is my story...

Few years ago I was this over-caring guy who couldn't get a girl if his appendage depended on it,and all I wanted was that one perfect girl,that would make me happy,I would never cheat or lie,her love I would never deny...or at least I thought so...

About a year ago I started achieving "status",and about half a year ago I started hanging out with an old friend,and met a new one.Now those two are known for making trouble,and me...sometimes I like trouble and have this cocky attitude,so they really got the bastard out of me,and that's a good thing,because it made me not give a crap and not care about random people who did nothing for me in life,and that's why I love those two guys.

Since then I've been at the top of my game,people notice me,and I...really don't give a damn.I've been hooking up with girls older than myself,lead a crazy lifestyle,but frankly..I don't care about anything...or pretty much anyone for that matter...a couple of friends dear to me,but nothing else...

I use people for mind games,always pretending to be the guy that doesn't get anything,this confused simple minded guy,and at the time I get it all,I know what they think,what they are going to do...and don't care about them,so sometimes I ask myself...

How twisted am I?

EDIT: All I can think about is buying a motorcycle and just going away for some time...shutting down my mobile phone...just me,my music,and my motorcycle...
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Aug 12, 2009,
Not at all. Hate the player, not the game.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
You're going on a nihilist binge, man.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
You should move to London and hang out with everyone exactly like you there
You have confidence now. Thats why you are getting girls. It aint twisted, its how the game is played
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by blue_strat
I thought this would be a Fresh Prince routine

INNNN WEST PHILADEL....nvm

Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
I guess you're okay. I mean, whatever, cool. Not that bad. It's like if Jesus had a kid with Travis Pastrana, that's you.
What a boring story. Anyway the girls are just using you too you know.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by kxy1992
You have confidence now. Thats why you are getting girls. It aint twisted, its how the game is played

Being confident doesn't mean you have to be a massive tool though, not that TS is... just saying
you're not, you just love feeling like you have control over your life. when you lose all of what you have, thats when you'll realize that you don't need absolute control to experience love and you don't need other people to define who you are.

you're just young and silly. enjoy it while you can. and stop taking yourself so seriously. its not as flattering as you might think.
Quote by kxy1992

And he's on the internet, bragging to a bunch of 14 year olds.

Well done sir, you're cool now
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Aug 12, 2009,
congratulations on becoming one of the nihilists, it's a fun group.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
yeah, your definitely a borderline line megalomaniac.

or maybe you have super powers.
I was expecting more incest and homosexuality.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Someone hijack this thread.... please.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by dubstar92
I was expecting more incest and homosexuality.

Not that twisted,sexually I'm pretty conservative.Not that I hate gays,I just don't lean that way.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by blue_strat
I thought this would be a Fresh Prince routine

Me too.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by Azrael_031
Not that twisted,sexually I'm pretty conservative.Not that I hate gays,I just don't lean that way.

I lean in every direction, I just don't put my penis in men
Quote by bodyheatseeker
And he's on the internet, bragging to a bunch of 14 year olds.

Well done sir, you're cool now

Hey!

I'm 16, poopnose.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by JackalUK
I lean in every direction, I just don't put my penis in men

I may have to quote this

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by Azrael_031
So pit,this is my story...

Few years ago I was this over-caring guy who couldn't get a girl if his appendage depended on it,and all I wanted was that one perfect girl,that would make me happy,I would never cheat or lie,her love I would never deny...or at least I thought so...

About a year ago I started achieving "status",and about half a year ago I started hanging out with an old friend,and met a new one.Now those two are known for making trouble,and me...sometimes I like trouble and have this cocky attitude,so they really got the bastard out of me,and that's a good thing,because it made me not give a crap and not care about random people who did nothing for me in life,and that's why I love those two guys.

Since then I've been at the top of my game,people notice me,and I...really don't give a damn.I've been hooking up with girls older than myself,lead a crazy lifestyle,but frankly..I don't care about anything...or pretty much anyone for that matter...a couple of friends dear to me,but nothing else...

I use people for mind games,always pretending to be the guy that doesn't get anything,this confused simple minded guy,and at the time I get it all,I know what they think,what they are going to do...and don't care about them,so sometimes I ask myself...
All I can think about is whistling for a cab
and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

fixed

how twisted am I?
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Last edited by lifesuckstomuch at Aug 13, 2009,
were human, we go through stages like this, Im in one right now.
It'll pass.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Tire Me.
wat.

It's "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Exactly, dude.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by SGibson666
Very clever

thank you sir, also sigged
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Quote by Yeti60

I hook up with older women too. It ain't always cool. When I was 20 and I dated a 27-year-old, I thought it was because she thought I was mature. Then I figured out that she was a loser. I mean Christ, she's so lame she got to date somebody who isn't even old enough to drink? Now I'm 26. I just split up with a 37-year-old. I couldn't deal with the fact that she was going to be 40 before I even hit 30. Well, and some other stuff too. But I was single and didn't have any other prospects at the time, and she was wickedly hot, so I figured what the hell.

Now if you told me you were 16 and dating older women, I'd be impressed.

Here's the thing about game: it only works if you're cool and nonchalant. If you think you're playing the game, or if you think that being Billy Badass is going to win you such-and-such a woman, it won't work. They can smell that. Like fear. You need to actually be cool and collected instead of talking about you you've become cool and collected, otherwise people will see right through you and know you're a poser.

Oh, hijack. Right. My best line. I got this from a friend who studies picking up women. I didn't think it would work, but we were out of town, so I figured I might as well give it a go. If it bombed, I'd never see these women again.

(walk up to group of women, check watch, feign being out of breath)
Me: Sorry I'm late guys. I just got into town, and I had a hell of a time catching a cab.
Them: It's okay! Glad you finally made it! (introductions are made)
Me (to myself): WTF? That actually worked?!
your not. ive been where you are. lots of people go there.

your just naive. one day everything will come crashing down and you will reevaluate your life, learn from it and better yourself.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I use people for mind games

People who say that tend to be fantasists trying to make up for their lack of social skills through some delusional superiority complex.

It set off my Bull**** alarm as soon as I read it. At best you're a wannabe Dean Moriarty, your ultimate destination is loneliness. If you're okay with that, then you're an idiot. The best part of life is the people you share it with.
Better than Jesus, Megatron and T-Rex combined.

-
(. Y .)(. Y .)
- ) . ( - ) . (
- \ v / - \ v /

This ^ is why I'm right.
Quote by Yeti60

this thread is now about...

WILL SMITH

Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

Quote by Tea Cup
The best part of life is the people you share it with.

thats whats up, this guys right
So pit, today I ate food off the ground at school and then was 10 minutes late to class.

How twisted am I?
Ts....

You're ME!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by VanadiumLG
So pit, today I ate food off the ground at school and then was 10 minutes late to class.

How twisted am I?
you can still be saved.
Will what are you doing in here?

OH HAI THAR

HAI

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Last edited by Dwight Schrute at Aug 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 2