Last week I won a pedal for $40 AUD and it arrived today

Wonder whats inside?

Its a Vintage Tel-Ray Morley Black Gold Chorus/Volume pedal. This has a switch to activate the chorus mode. It is stereo. In comparison to my Boss CE-2 MIJ, it sound a fair bit more lush and spacious. The only downside to this pedal it the fact that it it MASSIVE!!
I sold the Vox wah which was stock, I have a Dunlop 535Q coming in the mail soon along with a bunch of pedals.

EDIT: BTW That gear list is currently outdated by a long shot.
Last edited by bogg808 at Aug 13, 2009,
I'll list all the gear anyway

Guitar - Schecter C1 Blackjack 2008

Amp - Bugera 333 Head

Cab - Bugera Cab 4x12 (Trying to find an Avatar 2x12 Cab for a good price)

Pedals -

On Board atm - Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe --> Boss HF-2 MIJ --> MXR Phase 90 Script with LED --> ISP Decimator --> Mi Audio G.I. Fuzz --> Boss OD-1 MIJ --> Vox Satchurator --> [AMP]

Effects loop - Boss CE-2 --> Mi Audio Boost N Buff --> Boss RE-20

Pedals that are not on the board atm - Morley Chorus/Volume, Maxon PT 909 Phase Tone, Maxon Compandor (Compressor), Boss DD-3, Behringer VP1 Phaser (Trying to sell), Digitech RP250, Boss GE-7, Dunlop Rotovibe

Effects that I'm still waiting for to arrive - Red Witch Moon Phaser, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, Roger Mayer Voodoo-axe, Boss DD-2 MIJ, Boss DSD-3 MIJ, Boss HR-2, and a Maxon DD-1000 Dual Digitar delay rackmount.

Pedals that I am looking for - Too many to list atm
Wow man how many pedals do you have waiting to arrive?

Cool find, spech for only $40. I swear everything over here is jacked ridiculously up in price.
^ yeah, its hard to find new stuff for cheap, but i've found so many bargins over the last few weeks.
Last edited by bogg808 at Aug 13, 2009,
sweet find, enjoy the new toy!
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
HNPD!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz