Ok guys, im looking to record my music and put it on CDs. And i have no clue about any of this. Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
Ok guys, im looking to record my music and put it on CDs. And i have no clue about any of this. Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks

Download software like Acoustica Mixcraft. Get a good mic or plug your guitar straight into your laptop if you can.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Podcastudio-Firewire?sku=240559
So something like that or similar wouldent work? Im willing to spend up to 350$ i want decent quality
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
whew, have fun with the years and years of learning ahead of you!

recording isn't exactly something you learn overnight
Quote by CoreysMonster
whew, have fun with the years and years of learning ahead of you!

recording isn't exactly something you learn overnight

Yeah i know man. Im just lost because ive heard to just download software but what do bands record their demos on like some amateur equipment. I just dont know everything i need. I see mixers, and all that stuff but im not sure exactly what i need to record, say, an 8 track CD or something. If you could let me know i would appreciate it. Thanks
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by rhcp33roxx
Yeah i know man. Im just lost because ive heard to just download software but what do bands record their demos on like some amateur equipment. I just dont know everything i need. I see mixers, and all that stuff but im not sure exactly what i need to record, say, an 8 track CD or something. If you could let me know i would appreciate it. Thanks

Cubase SX3, Line6 Toneport UX1, microphone, guitar cable, EZ Drummer Drumkit from hell.

that's all you need no 8 track CD required.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Cubase SX3, Line6 Toneport UX1, microphone, guitar cable, EZ Drummer Drumkit from hell.

that's all you need no 8 track CD required.

Thanks a lot! And those are all actual products, not like computer software? Because my laptop doesnt have enough room for a lot of software
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo