So, in a previous threads, I stated I was looking for a new guitar. However, it has come to my attention the general consensus is that I do not need a new guitar, but in fact a new amplifier. GC is having a sale right now where when you trade in something for store credit, you get 15% off for another purchase. So I'm figuring that I'll trade in my old amp and use that money and the sale and about $300 towards a new one. I play mostly hard rock and metal, but I also frequently use cleans, so I need an amp with a really good clean channel. The lead channel doesn't matter that much since I use pedals, but I don't mind a nice lead channel . I also want a good amount of headroom too. Not a huge amount, but a pretty good amount. Tube amp is definitely preferable, but if you can give me an SS that sound bitchin, I may well go with that. As far as wattage goes, I won't take anything less that 30 and probably nothing bigger than 100. I would much much much rather have a combo amp also, seeing as I'm not gonna be playing any huge shows any time soon. Any thoughts?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Peavey Classic 30 or a Bugera of some sort.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
line 6 spider lll 75watt,
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Peavey Vypyr (tube 60)?
- Ibanez RG7321 *Dimarzio D Activators*
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky Transparent Red
- ENGL Powerball
- ENGL E412 SS
- Line 6 Pod Studio GX
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss NS2
Quote by saitenslayer
line 6 spider lll 75watt,

d*ck
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Flextone III
Also, in GC they give almost nothing for your gear.
I bought in GC my schecter for 400 bucks and my flextone for 200 bucks.(Note that the schecter new is 800 and flextone new 600)
Main Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Flextone III