I was looking at craigslist and I saw this listing and I want to see what you guys think about the amp and the if the price is good. I don't really have much money right now and I currently running my guitar through a bass amp.

Link: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/msg/1310107806.html

Also I need replies quick b/c I won't be in California for long.
From what I've, they are really good, and most SS fender from the 80s were pretty good too, and seriously, it will beat the **** out of any amps in that price range
ive playrd one of these before, they arent half bad. worth it for the price for sure.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
If I get it, should I mail it back or just put it on a plane as a check-in. I think it is around 60 lbs.

On a unrelated note, how can you adjust the action on a acoustic guitar?
Quote by azndude12
If I get it, should I mail it back or just put it on a plane as a check-in. I think it is around 60 lbs.

On a unrelated note, how can you adjust the action on a acoustic guitar?

I'd check the airline's rules about carryons. They have size and weight limits these days.

As for your acoustic, you really can't adjust the action. You only have the truss rod. Or if you're feeling adventurous, take a file to the bridge
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE