Page 1 of 11
I'm tired of fat girls hijacking the term curvy and feel it needs to be reclaimed.

When meeting an overweight female she will often ask* type of girl I like. When I reply by telling her I like curvy girls her face will light up and surely enough a few days later they will likely tell me they like me. (fat girls will go for anyone - fact.)

For me, the line is drawn at rolls. When I think of someone as being curvy I think pf a girl with the hourglass figure. Think Marilyn Monroe, not Vanessa Feltz.

Yum, curvy.

So Pit - What is your definition of curvy? Do both sexes define it differently? Are you a fat girl?

*changed from type
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by Zaphikh
Last I checked people were still people.

Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
most girls over the age of 13 are pretty curvy...
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Zaphikh

You must be a fat girl.

I have no problem with fat girls, except for the ones who think they're too hot for you.. So if you're a little geeky like me, and not some kind of Eminem look alike, and you look at them, they'll get all pissed off. And then they talk to you like they're out of your league. Bitch, I don't wanna be in your league, with your clown make up, and skimpy outfits that should be made illegal. If I go home and kill myself tonight, it's not because you turned me down, it's cause I had to picture something as heinous as your naked body, sweating your clown make up onto me while we make unpassionate love on your dad's leather couch.

Except, I wasn't even looking at you because I think you're attractive. I was looking at you because you're in my field of vision. Just because I'm talking to you does not mean I am hitting on you. If I was going to hit on you, it would be with a club with a nail in it so I could deflate you with it. Let all that damn hot hair come blowing out.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 13, 2009,
"When meeting an overweight female she will often what type of girl I like. "
What? Am I the only one confused?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Zaphikh

but...they're fat chicks
Creator of the Llamastack

Fat chicks need to stay home.

Curvy is hot, fat isn't.

Curvy for me would be kinda like Kelly Clarkson now.. I think she's hot.

The fat chick from Fat Pizza isn't curvy, she's fat.
Uhhhhhhhh. I enjoyed that proclamation of your adventures dear brethren.

EDIT: Which means you came off as an asshole.

I'm a fat bitch though...
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Aug 13, 2009,
I'm a fat girl. And a princess!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
yea...as soon as anybody says they like a fat girl she will automatically be in love with that person. sad but so very true.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
curves aren't in how much body fat a girl has, curves are in the shape of the body.

Fat:

that's all you need to know.

Thanks a lot, now i'm not getting another boner for at least fifty years.
You guys are so mean.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Also, the term "real" girls seems to describe fat women now too. I noticed on a commercial for one of those lame reality love plz marry me shows it included "real" women, all of whom are overweight.

Now I know all girls aren't super models and what is portrayed in the media. But being fat does not make you "real". Being fat makes you fat. There are plenty of girls who aren't models and are not as thin as models that are real, but not overweight.
Quote by kashuul
Thanks a lot, now i'm not getting another boner for at least fifty years.

well just look at the top picture for a little while
Quote by ACG
I'm a fat girl. And a princess!

You forgot this, princess...

(as collateral for the Flower Power)
Quote by RocksAwakening5
You guys are so mean.

Honest, always honest.

On the flipside I recently saw an interview where Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding tried to claim she was curvy and she couldnt help it.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
curves aren't in how much body fat a girl has, curves are in the shape of the body.

Curvy:

Fat:

that's all you need to know.

that series of pictures made my penis feel like it was on a roller coaster. Up up up and then WHOOSH!
love is love // return to dust
Quote by NFFC_1865

For me, the line is drawn at rolls.

Dude, just kill the lights and get em to lay on their back or if the lights are on, just get em to suck yer pen0r- fat chicks are good at it.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by icaneatcatfood
Also, the term "real" girls seems to describe fat women now too. I noticed on a commercial for one of those lame reality love plz marry me shows it included "real" women, all of whom are overweight.

Now I know all girls aren't super models and what is portrayed in the media. But being fat does not make you "real". Being fat makes you fat. There are plenty of girls who aren't models and are not as thin as models that are real, but not overweight.

I think it's cause they eat real butter, not the healthy kind.

Hehehe...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by icaneatcatfood

+ infinity. now THAT pisses me off. My GF is pretty thin, but she hasn't got double D's... I call that pretty real, based on the fact that she hasn't had plastic surgery. Fat chicks basically need to just stay home.
It's when they describe themselves as having a "bubbly" personality you need to get the cattle prod out
omg i enjoyed looking at hot ass jessica biel..

then rosie almost made me vomit.
Quote by icaneatcatfood

No, they're real......real fat.
It's people like TS that enforce the stereotype that men are pigs...Thanks a lot, jackass.
Quote by tancanada
that series of pictures made my penis feel like it was on a roller coaster. Up up up and then WHOOSH!

#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by icaneatcatfood

ZOMG i've seen that!! it's called 'more to love.' or something. o man it pissed me off when they said these 'REAL women' in some condescending voice. now i know not everyone is a supermodel but that does not mean 99% of my population are comprised of heffers that weigh 3x as much as i do.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by kashuul
No, they're real......real fat.

Holy crap I dunno why, but I lol'd excessively at this!
Quote by lessy_p
It's when they describe themselves as having a "bubbly" personality you need to get the cattle prod out

I know some SUPER hot CURVY (jessica biel curvy, not rosie o'donnell curvy) who describe themselves as "bubbly". bubbly to me just means outgoing personality.
Rosie is not attractive. But I think we can all agree that Roseanne was.

Someone get me my trucker hat. I'm getting a semi over here thinking about the things I would do to this woman if I got her into bed.
Quote by vintage x metal

The real thing is the worst!
Promoting being overweight is just as unhealthy as promoting being underweight even if you do claim to be aiming for some stupid feminist ideal.

When is an (large) angry female going to show up and hurt me anyway?

Quote by paranoideyes
It's people like TS that enforce the stereotype that men are pigs...Thanks a lot, jackass.

It's not my fault your girlfriend is fat.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Aug 13, 2009,