Hey everyone, please check out my band, Rock n' Rhythm. You may like us if you're fans of Linkin Park and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Click the link below to go to our MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/rocknrhythm

Add us and comment if you have a MySpace account.

Some feedback would be good too =)
I can't begin to describe how much i hate your band.
But i hate your influences too so i guess you must be doing something right. haha
Its alright, i definitely think you need a new rapper (sorry if thats you man ha) just not a big fan of it, or maybe just drop the rap all together, cuz the vocalist is pretty decent. guitar is all fairly simple but its good enough

EDIT: Oh but props on the page, it looks really nice man. and the place you guys did the Flo bots cover looks so badass. nice venue eh?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by MattsRichardson at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by xMetalCoreKingx
I can't begin to describe how much i hate your band.
But i hate your influences too so i guess you must be doing something right. haha

lol well if you live for thrash and shred music then obviously my band isn't right for you haha
Quote by MattsRichardson
Its alright, i definitely think you need a new rapper (sorry if thats you man ha) just not a big fan of it, or maybe just drop the rap all together, cuz the vocalist is pretty decent. guitar is all fairly simple but its good enough

EDIT: Oh but props on the page, it looks really nice man. and the place you guys did the Flo bots cover looks so badass. nice venue eh?

Thanks for the feedback, though we're gonna continue with our style lol. Thanks about the page. Haha yea, its one of the best venues in Toronto. It was an awesome experience to perform there.