Page 1 of 2
Amazing. Fanfic's never cease to amaze me.

Hitler became a Super Saiyan.

Last edited by due 07 at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by whitenihilist
Stumbled across this REALLY weird fan fiction. Goku in WW2, weird stuff.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/12/fan_ficition_friday_goku_and_anne_frank_in_until_t.php

inb4: Cool Story, bro tl;dr
Interest level depleting.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Ugh, reading isn't fun right now
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Please let me repeat that for you one more time.
Hitler had become a Super Saiyan
Once more. Just in case.
Hitler had become a Super Saiyan

Holy f*ck

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Within legitimate reason: tl;dr. Cool story, bro.
LMFAO.

That was retarded, but totally worth the very short time it took to read. Definitely something I would never expect to see.
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found a GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.

roflmfao

from the comments :

badNflu3nce said:
See, the crazy thing is, Hitler becoming Super Saiyan actually kinda makes sense in a weird sort of way. Brown hair turning blond? Brown eyes turning blue? Sounds like Hitler finally became a shining example of the pure Aryan race to me.

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Last edited by Dwight Schrute at Aug 13, 2009,
"Goku, can't you see? I've reached a power level 10 TIMES anything you've ever achieved! Your fate is sealed, weakling." Even though the battle seemed unwinnable, Goku charged in, screaming at the top of his lungs. Every blow he struck with was deflected off of Hitler's rock hard body.

This kid was obviously fucked up in the head.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by kevC4
Holy f*ck

I nearly woke up the whole neighborhood when I saw that. I'm awarding a lol-stack to whoever wrote this fanfic.

Yeah.
I swooned.

RiEdit:
There is a video of some guy reading and commenting on the fanfic,
LINK

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Last edited by Mr. Rittard at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by Mr. Rittard
I swooned.

RiEdit:
LINK

I love you for this offering. It makes this fanfic even funnier. As if that's even possible...
There was Goku, holding Anne in his arms, standing next to a huge metal capsule. "Goku!" cried Anne "You came back... for me!" Goku smiled. "Anything for you, my dear." He said. "Our love will never be lost... not until the end of time."

I love how he feels that way after only meeting her once.
XIAOXI
Quote by BEBEB
They a fan of Goku or Hitler?

"Goku, can't you see? I've reached a power level 10 TIMES anything you've ever achieved! Your fate is sealed, weakling." Even though the battle seemed unwinnable, Goku charged in, screaming at the top of his lungs. Every blow he struck with was deflected off of Hitler's rock hard body.

I'm gonna say Hitler
Anne was furious. "Nothing ever goes right!" she cried out. "I have to go now, my power cells have recharged." said Goku. Anne was in tears by now, staring at the wall so she wouldn't see Goku's face.

THIS bit is what kicked me in the nuts, it's like "Hey guiz I'm just droppin' b- Holy moly you're a sweet gal, oh wait my power cells have recharged BAI!"

Other than that display of awful writing the story was positively insane.
"Anne blushed, feeling something she had never felt before go off inside of her"

olololol
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This is an astronomical amount of win. If someone could make a vid or comic of this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by Arch1119
Ugh, reading isn't fun right now

Yea
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
i am outraged....

Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found a GOD!"

that line is lifted from the Street Fighter movie, staring van Damme, possibly the greatest cheese-ist movie of all time....how dare they!

edit: also check this out for bad fan fiction http://www.cracked.com/article_16554_5-most-baffling-sex-scenes-in-history-fanfiction.html">http://www.cracked.com/article_16554_p2.htmlhttp://www.cracked.com/article_16554_5-most-baffling-sex-scenes-in-history-fanfiction.html
Jean luc picard has sex with Elrond from LOTR
Last edited by Demons&Wizards at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by Mr. Rittard
I swooned.

RiEdit:
LINK

ellipsis

Just a quick sketch.

EDIT: sorry, massive pic. bouta get into bath. cant resize now.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by PussyPunk182

Just a quick sketch.

EDIT: sorry, massive pic. bouta get into bath. cant resize now.

Dud that epic.. I award you the coveted stack of dignified applause

Oh dear...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
What does the scouter say about Hitler's power level Vegeta?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
This is the ****tiest thread ever, and I'm saying it
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Page 1 of 2