I was wondering which one is better: Pod X3 Live or the BOSS GT-10?

I have heard great reviews of both of them, but generally I trust BOSS Products more. They always seem to be better quality to me, more suited for the professional.

Anyways the only true way for to know is to try them out myself I guess but I just want everyone's opinion.

Thank you!!
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
really great article comparing some of the top modelers

http://forum.thestompbox.net/showthread.php?t=5765

im in the same spot as you, but im leaning towards the gt-10. everything ive read is that the preamps are generally better on the pod, but the effects are better on gt. the gt is supposed to be the most flexible, yet a complete monstrosity to learn, while the pod has some killer software to help edit your patches. but, i dont have experience with either, just heavy research so take this with a grain of salt. so it really depends on your preferences.

i'm more interested in using it as a pedalboard rather than a modeler. plus the gt-10 has an acoustic sim, and thats almost the deal breaker for me.
Yeah I think I'm leaning more towards the GT-10.

But does anyone know from experience? There are no guitar stores within 90 miles of my town.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.