Has anyone had any bad experiences with it? (i.e. harmful viruses, didnt work,) And what all can it do?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
i didnt have any problems with it.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
i didnt have any problems with it.

+1
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Tux Guitar is basically the free version of Guitar Pro, but it's missing a few features.
sig goes here
nothing majorly wrong with it, although it does crash occassionally if you do too much at once.

its basically the exact same as guitarpro, but in my opinion better.

i have guitarpro aswell but i only use it if i want to mess about with the RSE but for actually writing music, i use tux.
And it sucks for people with lower eyesight, because the lack of a zoom function.

If you can get guitar pro, which i will NOT recommend you to pirate, because 99,99 percent of torrents of GP makes your comp crash.
From what I hear, it's a good program. But I've had Guitar Pro for several years and I couldn't get used to the layout of Tux' and the way it all looked.
But if you're new to these programs, I'd say go for it. I haven't heard of any major problems with it.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
^yes you can

how? I tried it the way you do it in GP and it didnt work =/
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
right click on bar, go to "measure" then go to copy or paste.

or you can just Ctrl+c (copy) or Ctrl+ v (paste) when one of the notes are selected in a bar.