Soom, eh? Cool name too.

I'll be checking em out, along with the recs from Marskell and HamburgerBoy.
They were just what i needed yesterday. I didn't know it at the time, but they did the trick.
Been listening to these guys a lot lately. Nothing really new, but they play the stoner/doom genre like no other.

They are amazing to blast in the car.

srsly.
Quote by Annihilator666
Really cool band, I was supposed to see them a few months ago with some local bands but they were having van troubles.
I should probably get the full-length already, I really dig the EP and demo.

I would have drove to the broken van, picked up the band and their gear, and transported them myself.

And yes, get the full-length.
I heard this last month thanks to someone on UG. Good shit. Visions of Gehenna \m/
I've found Jesus
I got the full-length a few weeks ago. Very good stuff!
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."

fine slab of Sabbath worship here.

Edit: Not sure why pic is flashing...
Last edited by fumb duck at Aug 14, 2011,
Black Pyramid are local boys 'round my parts.

Haven't been able to check them out live yet though.
^I got Stormbringer in "Rotting Flesh" vinyl.

EDIT: That explanation of their dissolution was the most long-winded, directionless grouping of words I have ever laid eyes on.
Last edited by goest at Sep 10, 2011,
Quote by goest
^I got Stormbringer in "Rotting Flesh" vinyl.

EDIT: That explanation of their dissolution was the most long-winded, directionless grouping of words I have ever laid eyes on.

it's even worse when you read out how he explained it on the stoner/doom forums. I get his reason for leaving, but boy did he choose the wrong way to deal with the naysayers.
For us, vinyl is very important, because of its physical characteristics. You can feel it, smell it, caress it, spin it, and look at at the artwork. For others, the music itself is the only importance, thus the rise of the MP3. We choose which form best fits our own mold.

If all vinyl enthusiasts shared this opinion instead of the 'It's objectively superior because it's analogue and the needle is accurate down to the size of an atom' ideology they wouldn't be so damn annoying.
Bumping it up with some of their new stuff, Black Pyramid II, new album. sounds bad ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxzgLx0yAU
Agile AL-3110 Tiger Eye
Schecter C-1 Exotic Star Snow Leopard
Schecter C-1 Classic Blue
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser T-O-M BC
LTD EC-1000 Bright Blue Flame
Bugera 333xl
Laney GH-100L
Laney LC30-II 112
Laney GS212PE w/ V30s
Genz Benz G-Flex 412
Massachusetts has so much fucking awesome stoner/doom.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I just got into this band a few weeks ago and they've already broken up? Dammit, fate!
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Quote by el-shredder
I just got into this band a few weeks ago and they've already broken up? Dammit, fate!

where you hear they broke up??? they just released a new album like 2 weeks ago

EDIT.

Damn just read about um breaking up, shitty, but GOOD news, they are still continuing, got a new front man, fromt he sounds of it should be good. i hope he brings a new enthusiasm to the band.
Agile AL-3110 Tiger Eye
Schecter C-1 Exotic Star Snow Leopard
Schecter C-1 Classic Blue
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser T-O-M BC
LTD EC-1000 Bright Blue Flame
Bugera 333xl
Laney GH-100L
Laney LC30-II 112
Laney GS212PE w/ V30s
Genz Benz G-Flex 412
Last edited by The_Sh0T at Dec 26, 2011,
II kicks all kinds of ass. I also checked out Stormbringer, and it's awesome as well.

And yeah, for those who hadn't heard, they replaced Andy and are active again. Also, they have recordings of their performance at Roadburn that they plan to release.
I haven't got the new one yet, but I'm still listening to the first one very regularly. I think I'll get it now. Probably wont get to listen to it for a little while though, as I've been on a downloading spree...
I would be extremely grateful if anyone could give me Mirror Messiah or Wintermute or No Life King tab. I'd nail it so hard I promise