How is this pedal ? The specs look great .. should I get it ? I mean 49$ isn't too much and the specs sound good... can anybody gimme some suggestions ? And is DigiTech RP50 a good MFX unit ? I am thinking to buy that too... or should I save up and go for a Zoom G2 ?
get a new amp like a roland cube 20x/30x or peavey vypyr 15/30

u wont need pedals bcuz the amp already have better distortion than those pedals
I own one, I dont like it at all. Sounds very digital to me, but I cant really recommend much in the way of something else sorry.
Im all outa signature
Unless you're using it specifically for it's ugly tone (noise music, etc.), it's not a good choice.
The Digitech RP50 is an OK thing to buy, because it has lots of different effects (albeit with not a lot of adjustments), and it'll give you an understanding of what you might need and use. It also has a good whammy effect (which doesn't glitch at all). I still have my RP50, even thought it's nearly fallen apart by now. But it sounded pretty nice with my old cheap SS amp.
Quote by bazman13
I own one, I dont like it at all. Sounds very digital to me, but I cant really recommend much in the way of something else sorry.

Yeah, I tried one out and it sounds only marginally better than a Spider's distortion. Too digital for me.

To TS: You could look into some cheap Digitech pedals, such as the Bad Monkey.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Okay.. I am going for a Roland Cube 20x and a DigiTech RP50.. gonna get that on Saturday. Thanks for your replies.
Quote by paranj
Okay.. I am going for a Roland Cube 20x and a DigiTech RP50.. gonna get that on Saturday. Thanks for your replies.

Have you played one or are you just taking someone's advice?

Just asking because there are some people that tend to do that....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Have you played one or are you just taking someone's advice?

Just asking because there are some people that tend to do that....

nope... I am going to try it out. I live in India .. that means that apart from 5 big cities, there ain't no good guitar store ... and I dont live in one of those 5 .. but I am going to one on Saturday and thought would get it from there. I have heard that the Roland Cube 20x is the best in my budget but will still try out some other amps they have there.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Pantera in a box......

Frankly.... I hate Pantera and Dimebag's death dosen't help a bit.
Well, now you know.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??