I am clearing out some stuff that has been laying around for a while (our sewer line has to be replaced and we are clearing out stuff to make way for the plumbers to take over !)

1. GFS Pro-Tube Lipstick Fits Strat- CHROME - I got this so long ago I cannot remember for sure but I believe it to be the bridge model. Alnico II magnets. Standard Strat hole spacing. GONE

2. 1995 Schaller S6 Alnico Strat pickup. Works fine but leads are on the short side. Here is the description from the Schaller website: "The highlight of this replacement pickup is its powerful but clear delivery of bass and high frequencies. Features the 6 mm Alnico magnets." $30 SHIPPED or 2 for $50 SHIPPED

3. Seymour Duncan SHR-1B Hot Rails high output humbucker. The only marking on it a “B” on the underside. Looks and works great. $40 SHIPPED.

4. Grey\Silver\Pewter Strat-style body. Solid basswood, unknown manfacturer. Has obviously (not by me) has different pickguards on it at various times. Swimming pool rout, comes with jackplate, Schaller straplock buttons (only thing I ever did with it was put these on!) trem (no arm) and black trem cover. In great shape other than a small hole in the back. I was going to build a Clapton-style Strat but never got around to it.
$79 SHIPPED.

I can do PAYPAL or money orders.
Attachments:
silver4 (Small).JPG
silver3 (Small).JPG
Can you ship to UK? interested in pickups.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Pm sent
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Did you get my pm asking for a reference?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
PM replied and money sent
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!