Hey UG,

I have some spare time so I thought I'd add some stickers to my guitar case. I'm printing them on a piece of A4 sticker paper and I need to fill up most of the page so as not to waste any paper.

I'm gonna do this one

But I need some more, maybe you guys can help out.

P.S. I generally try to avoid "band name" stickers unless they have cool art like the above one.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i think stickers ruin guitars looks

Stickers are fine on a guitar case unless its a nice looking case.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by DieGarbageMan

He said guitar case, not his guitar..
Quote by DieGarbageMan

i agree, though a few stickers won't make it look terrible

just as long as you don't over do it and end up with something that looks like billie joe armstrong's strat

on a guitar case, however, you can do what ever the hell you want
Last edited by dhutton at Aug 13, 2009,
IMO stickers should only be placed on the case from months, or years of touring.

Not that I have ever made a big tour, but I have certain stickers from places I have gone, or other bands I have seen which are on my guitar case.

Let the stickers tell a story man. You will be much happier than just throwing on ones that you think look good. Than that way when people see your case and ask about a certain sticker, it reminds you of a wicked story you can tell them.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
IMO stickers should only be placed on the case from months, or years of touring.

Not that I have ever made a big tour, but I have certain stickers from places I have gone, or other bands I have seen which are on my guitar case.

Let the stickers tell a story man. You will be much happier than just throwing on ones that you think look good. Than that way when people see your case and ask about a certain sticker, it reminds you of a wicked story you can tell them.

AGREED.

And get country's flag's stickers.

So far I've got Canada, USA, and Italy
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Dizzy-D
Less talk more sticker posting

It's all I need and all I want. Scar Symmetry are the best thing in the world.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
put a GIANT PENIS sticker on your case
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by classicrockboy
put a GIANT PENIS sticker on your case

Does this imply a sticker with the capitalised words "GIANT PENIS" on it, or a sticker with a photograph of a larger than average penis?
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Does this imply a sticker with the capitalised words "GIANT PENIS" on it, or a sticker with a photograph of a larger than average penis?

I say the words, it just seems so much more offensive.
has a terrible signature.
put the picture from lemonparty on it
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by ilovepepsi
put the picture from lemonparty on it

It's funny you should mention that, I just came from a lemon party celebrating my lemon friends elemonth birthday. Here's a photo of the birthday lemon and his lemon family:

That really hot lemon on the left totally wanted me, but she had a weird pimple on her crotch which wilted my boner. It's a shame, because when you have sex with lemons you get the most wonderful lemony fresh aroma around your genital area.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
It's funny you should mention that, I just came from a lemon party celebrating my lemon friends elemonth birthday. Here's a photo of the birthday lemon and his lemon family:

That really hot lemon on the left totally wanted me, but she had a weird pimple on her crotch which wilted my boner. It's a shame, because when you have sex with lemons you get the most wonderful lemony fresh aroma around your genital area.

...awesome.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated