I am quite angry at both logitech and vista about this but here goes

My speakers are 5.1 but only the front two actually output the sound... when i do the speaker test with realtek it the rear also actually make the noise BUT when i play music nothing comes out of it.. Im really angry because i just bought a new comp system and i was stupid enough to install vista on it.. but anyway does anyone know how to configure this ? i tried everything i know.. drivers for my mobo and all that... so i really have no idea what's going on...

Another one of my issue with logitech and vista is that their keyboard for wahtever stupid rasons turn off the F mode everytime vista go to sleep mode.. and no driver change to rectify the problem ? this is really stupid of logitech.. i use to really support the brand most of my stuff is logitech but now im seriously doubting their support for their customers and might go for another brand when i buy new stuff
Install more drivers. It's always the drivers. I heard you need <9000 drivers for Vista to function. Also, y'know... computer thread?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

what do you mean by<9000 and woops i had two tabs opened and i thought this was the computer thread

my bad
Quote by Limakontol
what do you mean by<9000 and woops i had two tabs opened and i thought this was the computer thread

my bad

You thought the thread you created was the Computer Thread?

Even though you entered a title "Problem with Logitech x530"? And did not in fact, post a reply in the Computer Thread?

WTF?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Vista 32 bit or 64 bit? Did you get the proper drivers? Did you get them from Realtek and not the motherboard site?

Did you use the drivers off the CD that came with the keyboard? Make sure you have the newest versions...

but yes, Vista still has it's retarded issues with drivers....
AMD Athlon x2 5200+ (Windsor) @ 3.2Ghz--4x1GB Gskill DDR2 800 @ 910Mhz--Biostar Tforce 550--450W Rosewill Stallion PSU--250GB Seagate Barracuda--Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD R/RW--XFX Geforce 7950GT core clock 600Mhz, memory clock 760Mhz
Quote by metacarpi
You thought the thread you created was the Computer Thread?

Even though you entered a title "Problem with Logitech x530"? And did not in fact, post a reply in the Computer Thread?

WTF?

i thought it was the title of the reply man... chill... jeez.. sorry for ruining your day or anything...
Quote by Limakontol
i thought it was the title of the reply man... chill... jeez.. sorry for ruining your day or anything...

I wasn't ranting or anything, just seriously confused!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I would agree that vista is pretty difficult to work with when it comes to drivers and such. That's why I rarely do anything involving it any more. But the actual computer thread might be helpful here.

BTW, I'd blame vista more than logitech for this one
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Aug 13, 2009,
Right.. so there is no way i could've made that mistake ? ouhh well then... i guess mistakes arent allowed in the pit huh ?

i'l just copy and paste to the computer thread...
there is no problem with ur speakers or windows, cos it works in sound check. go to the program ur playing music with, go to the options, sound options, change it to 5.1 then consider urself very silly.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.