hey im looking at 2 guitars but the thing is the only shop i can find that stocks the Schecter blackjack C-1 FR left handed is in scotland (i live in england, near brightton could easily go to london)
i want to try this out so would it be okay if i got one off a sight then sent it back if it i didnt like it? would i have to pay PnP, would other cost occur? and do u know any shops that stocks it near me?
Have a look at the store's return policy.

Most likely you'll be able to get your money back within a certain period, although I doubt any store will refund the shipping costs.

Like I said, just read their "terms and conditions" and if it's still not clear, give them a call.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I think most bigger shops would be happy to get one in for you to try - DV247/Fret Music/GAK for example. Just make sure you tell them you want to try it out so you can decide whether you want to buy one or not, so they don't assume you're going to buy it.

Edit: GAK do Schecters, and they are in Brighton
Last edited by zhilla at Aug 13, 2009,
yh i nkow GAK have the ESP LTD EC1000 which is the 1st guitar im trying out but htey dont have hte schecter i want, ill give htem a ring
Ring them, tell them you want to try both, and ask if they can get them in for you.

Edit: make sure you tell them you want to try both, so you don't get there and find they haven't got the esp in stock on that day
Last edited by zhilla at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by zhilla
Ring them, tell them you want to try both, and ask if they can get them in for you.

Edit: make sure you tell them you want to try both, so you don't get there and find they haven't got the esp in stock on that day

thanksalot mate