I am getting a new amp, I went to the shop today and tried a randall RH300 and T2, they were ok but it didn't blow me away. I have done some research and the other heads I am considering are:

Marshall JCM2000 DSL100

Laney vh 100r

Peavey 6505 (6505, not the 6505+)

I play a reasonable variety of music - metal, punk, modern rock... Which would be a good recommendation from of these heads, or if you can suggest something in a similar price range that might be better?
instead of a pevey 6505 get a vypyr they come with that amp model and many more look into it they r nice i have one
Quote by gtosteve65
instead of a pevey 6505 get a vypyr they come with that amp model and many more look into it they r nice i have one

wut
Quote by gtosteve65

6505>>>>>>>>>>Vypyr
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by gtosteve65

Quote by gtosteve65

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
thanks for your replies guys, last amp I got was a marshall mg100hdfx ... obviously i'm wanting to do a bit more research this time and get something, ah - decent.