i watched the first few seconds and thought.....'Shred, Doesn't Look Like It?' then after i watched more i was AMAZED at your skill, your technique is good.
do u have any tips for a guitarist who has been playing for about 1 and half years?
I Can shred but not great the closest thing to a shred i can do is Are You Dead Yet by Children Of Bodom
Any Tips?
Quote by Marzy Boy
i watched the first few seconds and thought.....'Shred, Doesn't Look Like It?' then after i watched more i was AMAZED at your skill, your technique is good.
do u have any tips for a guitarist who has been playing for about 1 and half years?
I Can shred but not great the closest thing to a shred i can do is Are You Dead Yet by Children Of Bodom
Any Tips?

all i can say is keep playing, listen to lots of different types of music and learn as many songs or licks as you can. play by ear. record yourself playing and then Analise what you're doing wrong/right.

thank you for the kind words, yeah i tried not to make it too shreddy because i know some people hate it (for obvious reasons) i tried to concentrate more on my phrasing, that way it doesn't matter so much if i'm playing fast or slow

hope I've been some help, and thank you for your words, i appreciate them...