I saw this amp for 400$ down at a local music store, i was going to put it on laway, and theres bound to be that one asshole who says " you can't afford it? you must be poor blah blah blah". Well i'm going on my third Amplifeir and I have 2 guitars, and i'm thirteen. So...Yea.

Yea I think i should get it, but i was just wondering if there was any bad things about this amp, or and awesome pro's. and 400$ for a 75 W amp is pretty kick ass.
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
I got this amp a month ago, no problems so far, sounds great, and really cheap!. The interface is really easy to get used to, just gotta play with it a bit to get the best sounds
You don't need 75w unless your gigging. Practicing with something that loud is a bitch dude. You'd be fine with a 30w of some sort.

EDIT: But if you are gigging you'd be way better off spend the extra $50 and getting the 60w Tube version.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 13, 2009,
Uh, you could sell you're other two lower quality amps and buy it with that money off musiciansfriend for $300.

Also, OT, but you cannot have non-original songs or copyrighted songs on your profile.
Jeez guys... he's talking Canadian money, not US Dollars. Plus they have different taxes in Canada than we have in the US.

Musiciansfriend will ship the amp to Canada though. They'll most likely add duty charges and an import tax.
Last edited by Vikingx at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by bagpipemetal
He never said he was in Canada.

It's in his profile.
Quote by Vikingx
Jeez guys... he's talking Canadian money, not US Dollars. Plus they have different taxes in Canada than we have in the US.

Musiciansfriend will ship the amp to Canada though. They'll most likely add duty charges and an import tax.

And even if I bought it from there, it'd still cost an extra 50$ at least to ship it up here to canada.

And the guy can give me a deal as well.I know him so it'd cost around 350$
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects