ibanez = poor quality guitars.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Quote by about
ibanez = poor quality guitars.

not really. the exotic wood series are awesome, especially for the money. but i'm a little bit more cautious about the ones that aren't in that line. for that amount of money, though, i'd check out the seagull s6 guitars.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Well, for price you'd probably pay for that you could probably get something with a bit better build quality, like a Seagull, Yamaha, Alvarez, Maybe some Epiphones and Takamines too.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
not really. the exotic wood series are awesome, especially for the money. but i'm a little bit more cautious about the ones that aren't in that line. for that amount of money, though, i'd check out the seagull s6 guitars.

no, really, they're pretty terrible guitars for the money.

they're like what, 300 dollars for a laminate guitar? you could get a solid top at that range. plus all the 100-200 dollar alvarez/yamaha guitars i've played are much better than those exotic wood guitars, both in sound and construction quality.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Quote by LifeIsABullet16

The exotic wood series guitars aren't solid tops, which is why I would generally suggest to stay away from them. As well, Ibanez acoustic guitars aren't usually that well built, from my own experience.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
As said above about exotic wood series, they're poorly built, sound bad, a ripoff, and really uncomfortable to play.

They do look good though.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
my exotic wood sounds and plays great. and obviously they're not solid tops; the "pretty" wood on them is laminated over more solid pieces. but play great? absolutely.

like i said before, it's the only ibanez acoustic i've run into that was really comfortable to play.

EDIT: not saying they're all gems, i may have gotten the lucky one out of a few. but i played a bunch before i settled on the one i got, and they all sounded great i thought.

questionable electronics, though. thats for sure.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Aug 13, 2009,