they're apparently a decent place to buy from, they even set your guitar up in whatever tuning you want.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I bought my Schecter from them, no complaints.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
marty friedman model?!
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
^yeah, they are basically the best schecter retailer online and have some nice custom shop models from various popular brands like ESP, Jackson, Musicman.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Anyone knows of their return policies? I emailed them and they said they offer a 48 hour approval... Plus they send an ernie ball strap, 8 picks, an extra set of strings and a t-shirt. Sound good? I think it sounds a little bit too good lol
They're a pretty awesome retailer. I'd say buy from them if you can.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I used to live in Colorado, and I have been to the shop a few times. They are great to work with, and have taken care of any issues I have had.

I bought a Schecter C7 several years ago, and found that the truss rod had broken within a month or so. They allowed me to return it and exchange for an ESP LTD.

Great shop... highly recommended.
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R
Yea, great place to buy Schecters from. They get alot of prototype models and stuff that you won't find anywhere else.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
they are awesome, got my schecter from them. and they got some sweet schecter prototypes. the best part is they set up your guitar how u want it (tuning, action, string gauge, etc.). and my schecter came with free extra set of strings, multiple picks (like 20 of them), and a free schecter t-shirt. shipping is $20 for guitars, but it's worth it.
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...