As you see in my sig im a total noob and have a microcube. what amp settings would you guys recomend for just practicing chords and chord progression
el cheapo gear but it works
Quote by SKOOBEY
As you see in my sig im a total noob and have a microcube. what amp settings would you guys recomend for just practicing chords and chord progression

I would say anything is good, but it actually doesn't matter just do the sound you like.
Try everything out and play a few types of sound it's always better to have a wider range of guitar sounds than only one.
hope it helps
Thanks. I figured it would be good if I played them through the clean channel with the tone set half way and all the effects turned off to get a pretty accurate sound
I say the best way is on the clean channel so you can't cover up your mistakes with mountains of gain.
Quote by SKOOBEY
Thanks. I figured it would be good if I played them through the clean channel with the tone set half way and all the effects turned off to get a pretty accurate sound

Or going unplugged would even be better
I was thinkin of doing that but read somewhere it wasn't the best way
Quote by SKOOBEY
I was thinkin of doing that but read somewhere it wasn't the best way

Not true...

If you can't make a chord sound good unplugged, it won't sound good plugged in either...

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
Not true...

If you can't make a chord sound good unplugged, it won't sound good plugged in either...

my guitaring life motto.....