This may seem a little outright, but fuck Lamb Of God, fuck Pearl Jam and fuck Jim Davies. Les Paul died. It may be recent, but that should be front-page news as soon as it happens for a guitar site.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
theres a thread about it already. People die. People more important than a guitar designer die. Who cares really?
Quote by Tedward
theres a thread about it already. People die. People more important than a guitar designer die. Who cares really?

if you are a guitarist you should care. he wasn't just a "guitar designer"
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
if you are a guitarist you should care. he wasn't just a "guitar designer"

He is still not important enough to change the front page for
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Tedward

You're right. People who created the solidbody guitar, wrote great music, invented several things for music, and revolutionized it die. Anybody who likes music or guitar should care really.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Tedward

Ask any non-musician to draw a guitar for you. It'll either look like a Les Paul or a Stratocaster

He was highly influencial, both for his playing and his designs. I'm pretty sure he's more important than Lamb of God's ongoing tour or Anthrax's new album
I'm pretty sure they only update the front page once a day anyways. He might be on there tomorrow like they did for Micheal Jackson. (I think)
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I'm just saying sometimes what people are doing is more important than what people have done.
Quote by Venice King
He is still not important enough to change the front page for

Are you ****in retarded?

He invented multi track recording and the delay pedal. Wow dude, go ****ing learn something.