It was my shock “to the shock absorber” of Stratocaster must certainly probably be replaced ends, because it does not play so well, as. Would this be an idea to buy better a new whole guitar? Or it would have the use the members, the one that I can find of diverse the guitar and of the constructions. It would appreciate, if the uproars of my guitar are more impressive, for the cords of the control of the occasional energy.
...What?

I'm confused man, could you rephrase that?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I want knowledge, if I buy guitar new, if I consider that current that of the mine you do not play so well, as with used. Or it has make I, a guitar, the structure that makes in the instruction, or would my Stratocaster make the end to repair it?
freetranslation.com ???
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by AbdulMuscle
I want knowledge, if I buy guitar new, if I consider that current that of the mine you do not play so well, as with used. Or it has make I, a guitar, the structure that makes in the instruction, or would my Stratocaster make the end to repair it?

Stop trying to copy what they do in The Gentlemen Thread. You're doing terribly. Please just use normal English.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
How can you talk about filthy stratocasters.. LES PAUL IS DEAD!!! Shame... for shame, what a horrible day, oh sorrow.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by ILuvPillows?
How can you talk about filthy stratocasters.. LES PAUL IS DEAD!!! Shame... for shame, what a horrible day, oh sorrow.

Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Noone can understand your problem.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
wow thats some serious engrish :rofl:

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Quote by ILuvPillows?

Umm, why would you be so sad about some whos died who you've never met?

He was coming towards the end of his time anyway, and had a very successful and enjoyable life.

I bet you didn't even listen to his music anyway.
Quote by The Chimney Man

He was coming towards the end of his time anyway, and had a very successful and enjoyable life.

Attempt in the morning to sell my house and this one has a divergence of the opinion on the chimney. The representative insists on the fact of which a steel forage is necessary the end to the control of the flue chimney. Don' t thinks it's the necessary one… and would cost $2000. Unfortunately the person of the chimney cannot validate the fact of which the chimney is more for certainly anyone, because nobody is sure, because the proprietor of one house can be the end to always make a fire that is not very correct for the chimney and that burning fire the house of the descendant.
Quote by The Chimney Man

..you didnt pick up on the exaggerated sadness? You thought that i would type that comment into a thread out of pure sadness for his death? That i did not do it for both "lulz" and to cast a comedic light on the truly over the top comments that have been posted about his death. Is that what you really thought?
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Last edited by ILuvPillows? at Aug 13, 2009,
man this thread is stupid and so im i.... im confused like a monkey on LSD....

Ohhh btw this is mr.moustache ------------> ( :{ )
Quote by BelowZero
you like bass sound. wanna go crazy on stage. and want a "place for a whammy bar"

have you been playing for two weeks?

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
I've heard of a guitar with five colored frets, but they don't play well.

Seriously, this is an English speaking forum. We can't help you unless you talk normally.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
wtf dude.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
It was my shock “to the shock absorber” of Stratocaster

WTF

Reported ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...