OK so here is one of my artists covering the song Hallelujah I chose to show this video because you can see his hands the best in this video, but he is always fingering his chords weird

is there a place online i can find these fingerings? Also FYI he normally tunes his guitar a half step down but i found other vids of him where he said just play the chords normally
a link would be helpful.

Edit: if you know what chords are being playing, then you know what notes are being played.

he's probably just using different voicings of the chord.
Last edited by MapOfYourHead at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by MapOfYourHead
a link would be helpfull
This.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by GuitarKick
OK so here is one of my artists covering the song Hallelujah I chose to show this video because you can see his hands the best in this video, but he is always fingering his chords weird

is there a place online i can find these fingerings? Also FYI he normally tunes his guitar a half step down but i found other vids of him where he said just play the chords normally

the link givin shows you the alternative voicings that the artist used in the song.

what else do you want?

do you expect people to just know what you want without you saying?
Quote by GuitarKick
wasn't looking for the chords thanks for nothin

Then, having said that's what you were looking for in the OP, what were we supposed to find for you? Some kind of magical hand that will play these chords for you?

STATE YOUR ACTUAL QUESTION PLEASE.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
If you can see the notes that the artist is fingering (and open strings) you'll get a chord or more out of it. Then you need the key of the song (or phrases) to determine the progressions.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+