Hi again. I been searching around on Craigslist and I found this Jackson guitar that fits my budget. Is it worth it? Can you tell if the neck is one of those curved necks that taper on the lower frets? How about the pickups? I have been playing for 5 months..

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/1291300051.html
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
Quote by d4man
Hi again. I been searching around on Craigslist and I found this Jackson guitar that fits my budget. Is it worth it? Can you tell if the neck is one of those curved necks that taper on the lower frets? How about the pickups? I have been playing for 5 months..

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/1291300051.html

its pretty awesome
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
That guitar is very good, though you might want to swap the pick ups for better ones later on. I'd say go for it though!

EDIT: this dxmg already has EMG 81 +81 so yes go for it but its not a very versatile guitar. This guitar is good or metal and hard rock and doesnt have great cleans.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Last edited by Oosh. at Aug 13, 2009,
yeah thats a good guitar, i would buy it, its pretty much the dkmg as the pickups have been upgraded, good find
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
All Jackson's have that neck that tapers.
Above post may or may not be true.
I have a DXMG and i Love it. And that one is already installed with EMGs 81 and 85 so that would probably make it even better
I contacted him...awaiting....
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
Well, this guitar ended up being an abused piece of crap IMO. All the screws are rusty, the strings look like they are strung wrong around the posts and I guarantee the neck is probably warped....I passed on it....
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II