New Old Guitar Day!

got it after Christmas. I paid for half (so far, I still owe for the other half :P)

Its really nice, but I'm really considering selling it to buy an Artcore and put the remainder towards an amp.

I wanted to post this awhile ago but I lost the camera cord but I got a new computer with a SD reader sooooo..... heres some pr0nz...

(he was sleeping like that when I went in there lol)

It's a Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe with SD JB/Jazz. They're discontinued now, to make room for the new ones (which, amazingly, are twice as nice).

If you're interested in getting a guitar like this message me and we will talk.
Nice cat/guitar, bro.
Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD M-1000 Deluxe w/ FR
Hamer XT-series SATQ
Fender Stratocaster
'75 Fender F-35 Acoustic
Amp
Vox VT15
Pedals
535Q Crybaby Wah
Keep it for longer then sell it! More profit that way! very HNGD, thats a looker!
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Oosh.
Keep it for longer then sell it! More profit that way! very HNGD, thats a looker!

funny thing about that.

I went into my local store and asked if I could trade it for like a $600 guitar, and the guy told me the most he would give me was $300, because it wasn't a Gibson or a Fender so it doesn't keep its value no matter the condition or age

Ugh thats the exact guitar I want, since now they only come with EMG's. I'm burning with jealous for you. HNGD.
Quote by McLeod
Ugh thats the exact guitar I want, since now they only come with EMG's. I'm burning with jealous for you. HNGD.

Well if you're interested, I'd sell it for around $780 CND. High, but the axe is mint.