i have a Floyd rose guitar so i have pain in the butt everytime i need to retune the guitar so most of the time what i do is just change all the tracks to standard tuning and play it that way by doing F6 in guitar pro and change the tuning to standard

but is there a shorcut to changing all the tracks to standard tuning without clicking on each track and changing each one individually?

any help is appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Not as far as I know; sorry man.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
I've been looking for one, but found nothing, this would be really useful. Sorry though.
its not like it takes long to do one...

...useless thread is useless
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by MaXiMuse
Men, if you have say 6 tracks and that`s alot you have to adjust them. That maybe takes about a half minute?

this...

a shortcut for it would be pointless, as it is a short enough process anyway.

but to play most songs that use alternate tunings, since they pretty much always tune down, you're going to need to tune down, as the songs make use of the fact that they're tuned down and play a note that you couldn't play in a tuning that is higher.

if there was no note that you couldn't play, there would be little point of tuning down.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by Mr.Feather
this...

but to play most songs that use alternate tunings, since they pretty much always tune down, you're going to need to tune down, as the songs make use of the fact that they're tuned down and play a note that you couldn't play in a tuning that is higher.

if there was no note that you couldn't play, there would be little point of tuning down.

My bass is set up to ADGCF. On GP5 I simply drop the tunings, but then click no when it says "do you want to tranpose to the new tuning?" meaning that the song is then a whole step down across the board. Same fret positions, just lower. And obviously the opposite if tuning up. It's just shifting the pitch of the song to match your instrument.
this...

i know it uses different notes but tuning a floyd rose is very annoying so i tried to keep it on this tuning if i was going to play it somewhere then i would tune down

and i know is very short process but i find it annoying having to click everything and if i can save time why not but since that option doesn't exist >_<

thanks anyways guys
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My bass is set up to ADGCF. On GP5 I simply drop the tunings, but then click no when it says "do you want to tranpose to the new tuning?" meaning that the song is then a whole step down across the board. Same fret positions, just lower. And obviously the opposite if tuning up. It's just shifting the pitch of the song to match your instrument.

Yes, this will work, and solve the problem to an extent, but if you're hoping to play along to a song in drop A#, you might struggle to get it to sound right if you're in standard tuning.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.