Hi,

Could somebody recommend good attenuator manufacturers in the UK please ones with speaker motors not just resistive loads.

Thanks

Dan
If there are any, they certainly aren't popular enough for me to have heard of them.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Hmm ****, what about ones with resistive loads for around £150?

I'd buy a hotplate but they are expensive.
I have no idea if they're in the UK, but the Dr.Z Air Brake and Weber mass attenuators are good. better than THD IMO.
Quote by J-Master
I have no idea if they're in the UK, but the Dr.Z Air Brake and Weber mass attenuators are good. better than THD IMO.

American.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I know you want a UK one, but I'd get a Weber. I imported here from them (I think theymight have dealers in Europe now too, perhaps in in the UK) and it wasn't a hassle at all. Definetly worth it too!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
I know you want a UK one, but I'd get a Weber. I imported here from them (I think theymight have dealers in Europe now too, perhaps in in the UK) and it wasn't a hassle at all. Definetly worth it too!

I was after a Weber but i thought shipping & customs might be a rip off. How much did you end up paying in shipping and customs may i ask?

Thanks
Dan
Well I live in Sweden, also known as the world's most country, so here they had about 20% in customs.

But it was still worth it, it was about half of a Hotplate in price and I prefer them!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009