well
i played a lot (like 6 hours without stop) this tuesday and since yesterday my fretting hand's index, middle and ring fingers hurt
what can i do to make them feel better?
i got to practice today and it hurts to bend my strings
PD: im using Ernie Balls RPS 010-046 gauge
Hola.
How long you been playing?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by ziggymidget
Get over it, you'll get hard skin on your fingers soon.

I think he means fingers as in joints, not skin... And saying "Get over it." sounds really Dickey...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Get over it biga29
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
If you're talking about the pain we think you are....Sore FingerTips ? then yes, just get over it. It will get better with time.

Play through the pain
no pain no gain
etc etc..

Now If you're talking about sore muscles/joints, that may be a problem. Take a break, see a doctor.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by Lil Macker
Rest. It really is the only way.

This I think.

If you're only doing that recently then there's a good chance your fingers are tired out, giving them rest for a few days should solve this.

It'll also allow for callouses to grow (abit, I think)

EDIT:

Quote by Gakbez
Get over it biga29

He was only pointing out something which he's correct at, don't be a penis.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
If you are talking about the actual hand it could be CTS, if you just mean the tips of your finger it is just your growing clauses (good thing). Also always take a 10 minute break when you play for a hour and always stretch out your hand before you play.
Quote by Gakbez
Get over it biga29

Clever, Since you've shown us all how competent you need to be to come up with a remark so, though I hate to say it, Epic, your work here is now done. Please leave so we can get back to TS's problem at hand.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
you could also just take some ibuprophen or aleve. Although if the pain continues, see a doctor. I found out recently i've had rheumatoid arthritis for a while and i was just playing through the pain, making it worse
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
You've gotta take it easy to let your fingers recoupe a bit.. if you on a strict practise regiment, howevever, and can't break from practise then pick up a nylon string guitar or a bass for a day or 2 (which have larger / softer strings and distribute pressure less painfully).