This is a tribute thread to Mr.Les Paul, leave your comments on how you feel about his passing, or comments on something you would like to say to him.

R.I.P. Les Paul
Gear:

Guitar: Oscar Schmidt Acoustic

Piano: Yamaha EA

Microphone: CAD U37
There's already at least 10 threads in the pit and I'm sure there's another 2 in bands and artists
Quote by Nietsche
There's already at least 10 threads in the pit and I'm sure there's another 2 in bands and artists

Yes, I know. But this is mine so gtfo if your gonna be rude about it
Gear:

He will be sorely missed and Nietsche is mad because he recently found out how useless he really is.
j_taylor and Neonkovala, stop being so rude. Nietsche is right. The thread in the pit about Les Paul is stickied. There have been probably 20-30 threads on him today. We don't really need another one.
Quote by timeconsumer09
j_taylor and Neonkovala, stop being so rude. Nietsche is right. The thread in the pit about Les Paul is stickied. There have been probably 20-30 threads on him today. We don't really need another one.

This is an open forum, is it not?
Gear:

Might as well report this, there is absolutely no need for a Les Paul topic here. Why the hell would you want your own?

Also this is Musician Talk - it is only open for talk on music theory, technique etc. not general discussion.