is it possible to take a boss ls-2 line selector, send it to two amp heads (one clean one dirty), and then connect the two heads to one cab? or is there another way i can put two heads into one cab? basically i want to be able to use my windsor for my distorted tones and my peavey classic for cleans. thanks
no, you'll wreck the pedal and probably your amp. you need some kind of switcher that provides a dummy load for the amp
www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2
yes, as far as i know you could, BUT, don't hold me to this, if your head/cab blows you have been forewarned:

go line selector > heads > then from each head, put them out into each of the cabs inputs so it's STEREO, not MONO, but like i said, i'm not positive about this, try it at your own risk.

honestly i'd go get another cab, because from what i can tell there's a good chance you'll ruin something this way.
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
Quote by guns_rosesldb
is it possible to take a boss ls-2 line selector, send it to two amp heads (one clean one dirty), and then connect the two heads to one cab?

Bad idea.
Quote by viper_mike
no, you'll wreck the pedal and probably your amp. you need some kind of switcher that provides a dummy load for the amp

Still a bad idea and more expensive than a new cab.

This topic has been discussed a few times before. Here was the most recent discussion:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175961&highlight=cab
I just read their users manual for that Headbone. They are wrong when they say that you do not have to exactly match impedance on a tube amp. If you do not properly match speaker impedance to your amp you run a high risk of destroying your amp. I would stay away from that product.
You can buy a good cab for under $350, and you won't melt down either of your amps.
If your cab has at least 2 speakers, you could add an input jack and wire half the speakers to one jack and half to the other. This would probably be the cheapest way to go.
Make sure you get the impedances right.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wiliscool
If your cab has at least 2 speakers, you could add an input jack and wire half the speakers to one jack and half to the other. This would probably be the cheapest way to go.
Make sure you get the impedances right.

^ thats what i meant,

on my cab, it has a two inputs, and one says "main input", i'm guessing mono, and then the other one is for when you go stereo.

i don't know much about cabs and heads but i'd just say go like that just out of common sense . . .
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.