song i just remade I originally wrote this one back in 2004 after a bad breakup i decided to remake it as the quality was terrible on it,
i don't really know what genre it fits into melodic metal or just rock maybe? idk its played in 6/8 timing and the guitars are tuned down to A lemme know what ya think of it good, crap somewhere inbetween and i'll do the same for you thanks!
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/DanteJayG/music/all/play680178
Wow. That main riff was awesome. Very spacey. Has a nice epic feel to it. Love the melody over it. BUT I think the guitars are kind of muddy and mushed together and it's a little hard to discern, BUT it's forgiveable because it just adds to the spaceiness. The solo was AWESOME and fit perfectly, BUT i wish it could be louder. And you got like 1.5 minutes of silence at the end but thats ok.

I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.

c4c?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21189451#post21189451
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
yeah i noticed that to this song always owns me for some reason its so hard to get the mix on it right lol oh well i'll keep messing with it til its better ....yeah and idk what the deal is with that silence at the end i'll have to fix that too that for the tips !
I love this melancholic, depressive stuff I really like the atmosphere you have created with this piece, very bassy and full sounding. I especially like the section at around 1:00. The drums are sounding quite good as well. Did you intend for this to be instrumental or would like to add vocals to it? Because I would be very interested to hear this with some singing.
Overall the sound is very rich and full, I think much of that has to do with the tuning you're in, damn that is low haha. I thought the solo at the end was okay, but it seems a bit drowned in the mix.
I was thinking that maybe the song could use a bit more variation in the riffs, but after thinking about that a bit more I feel like it would ruin the vibe. I checked out some of your other songs as well, Friday Rain was really nice, very relaxing. Was a pleasure to listen, nice job
I would appreciate if you could have a look at my latest song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181039
Take care
Really cool, its different.

Reminds me of the Smashing Pumpkins, if they were any good.

Opinion on mine?
://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21196877#post21196877
Thanks everyone! I will definately check your songs out! I'm working on redoing this song for like 80th time now lol I'm determined to get it right so I'll post the revised version up soon thanks again for all the feedback!
Quote by TV-Casualty
I love this melancholic, depressive stuff I really like the atmosphere you have created with this piece, very bassy and full sounding. I especially like the section at around 1:00. The drums are sounding quite good as well. Did you intend for this to be instrumental or would like to add vocals to it? Because I would be very interested to hear this with some singing.
Overall the sound is very rich and full, I think much of that has to do with the tuning you're in, damn that is low haha. I thought the solo at the end was okay, but it seems a bit drowned in the mix.
I was thinking that maybe the song could use a bit more variation in the riffs, but after thinking about that a bit more I feel like it would ruin the vibe. I checked out some of your other songs as well, Friday Rain was really nice, very relaxing. Was a pleasure to listen, nice job
I would appreciate if you could have a look at my latest song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181039
Take care

yeah the song was written with the intention to have someone sing i have lyrics for the chorus but none for the verse so if you want to or you know of anyone who wants to sing over it have at it!
I just finished a revised version of the song so i'll be posting it up soon!