tuning: standard 1/2 step down

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------3--0-------------3--0-----------------------3--0----3--0--3/5--3---0-1--0-----------|
G|-------0----------------0---------2--0-------------0------------------------0-------------2--0---|
D|------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--3-----------------3---------------------------3----------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------3--0-------------3--0-----------------------3--0----3--0----3/5-----------------|
G|-------0----------------0---------2--0----------------------------------3/5------------------|
D|------------------------------------------2----------0------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--3-----------------3---------------------------3-----------------------------------------------|
err, thanks for trying to help, I put it in the thread name I guess I should have reiterated it in the actual post, the song I wanted was "Never Forget Us DEMO" (The song you did was "Pseudoclever")

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thanks for taking the time to try to help me, any chance you can try that one?
sure! here it is...

e|---------------------0-----------------------------0--------------------------0--------------0---------------|
B|----------------0-------0----------------------0-----0--------------------0-----0----------0---------------|
G|------------6---------------6--------------6------------6-------------6-------------6------6---6h7p6----|
D|--------7-------------------------------7--------------------------7-------------------------7------------7-|
A|----4--------------------------------5-------------------------4-----------------------------5---------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------0-------------------------0------------------|
B|-------------0------0------------------0-----0---------------|
G|----------6------------6-----------6------------6------------|
D|------7-------------------------7-----------------------------|
A|---4-------------------------5--------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------0----------------|
B|-------------10----------------------9---------------------0--------------------|
G|------------------11---------------------9-------------6----------6h7p6------|
D|-------11-----------------------9------------------7-------------------------7--|
A|---9-----------------------7--------------------5--------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------0-------------------------0------------------|
B|-------------0------0------------------0-----0---------------|
G|----------6------------6-----------6------------6------------|
D|------7-------------------------7-----------------------------|
A|---4-------------------------5--------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------10----------------------9---------------------0--------------------|
G|------------------11---------------------9-------------6-----------------------|
D|-------11-----------------------9------------------7---------------------------|
A|---9-----------------------7--------------------5--------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Aug 15, 2009,
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it... and sorry for the misunderstanding.