This may be a stupid question, but what kind of pedal/which pedal should I buy in order to get some more sustain on my Fender Super Champ XD?
you could look at adding a sustainer to your guitar such as the fernandes kit that is about $150 so it will be about the same as buying a decent pedal
instead of having to permanently modify your guitar, just buy a compressor.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
instead of having to permanently modify your guitar, just buy a compressor.

Have any suggestions?

And your avatar makes me sad. D:
Quote by ATXTheKiller
Have any suggestions?

And your avatar makes me sad. D:

i didn't even realise it until you mentioned it

anyways, my favourite compressor i've tried is the Analogman CompROSSor. unfortunately, it comes with a big price tag ($215). some may say that's not that much, but in comparison, that's around 75% of your amp's worth.

my favourite cheap comressor is the MXR Dyna Comp. Visual Sound's Comp 66 and EHX's Soul Preacher are very good for the price as well.

stay away from Boss and Digitech compressors. they really thin out your sound and make it sterile, IMO.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
i didn't even realise it until you mentioned it

anyways, my favourite compressor i've tried is the Analogman CompROSSor. unfortunately, it comes with a big price tag ($215). some may say that's not that much, but in comparison, that's around 75% of your amp's worth.

my favourite cheap comressor is the MXR Dyna Comp. Visual Sound's Comp 66 and EHX's Soul Preacher are very good for the price as well.

stay away from Boss and Digitech compressors. they really thin out your sound and make it sterile, IMO.

Cool, thanks for your help.
What kind of guitar?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!