Looking for a pedal that can do some very ambient sounds. Something along the lines of "muse" or "the glorious unseen". thanks
Boss RV-3 would be a good place to start. Lots of reverb and delay
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Reverb + Delay + Chorus. then maybe a phaser or a flanger.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
The MXR carbon copy analog delay also has a tweakable modulator built into it. check that one out if you want the warmth of analog delay and a built in modulator for only $150. not a bad deal if you're on a budget. If you can spend more than that on 2 or 3 seperate pedals then I'd go with that option instead, but the CC is amazing on a budget
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
Quote by Bright Light
The MXR carbon copy analog delay also has a tweakable modulator built into it. check that one out if you want the warmth of analog delay and a built in modulator for only $150. not a bad deal if you're on a budget. If you can spend more than that on 2 or 3 seperate pedals then I'd go with that option instead, but the CC is amazing on a budget

+1 then add in a univibe on top of that... And you have the making of ambient bliss
How about a Rocktron Tsunami? i want to try one but they are discontinued and i found one on craigslist for $40
Quote by Bright Light

The new Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy is even better and is $50 less, to boot.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
MXR Carbon Copy. I'm in a 'nu-gaze' band and I just use aTele into a Blackstar HT-DUAL into an MXR Carbon Copy into the clean channel of a Cube 60. Just waiting for some vids of last night's show to be uploaded, then I'll post one.