I have been working on this for years as I am sure every good guitarist in the world SHOULD be.

However, the truth is there is still a ton I can learn. I realized that after listening to some of the best guitarists mp3 downloads online (Don't like itunes )

Really, what defines the guitarists is their ability to make their music, music not instrumentals. This is done by perfecting their sound to a point of all sound coming from the notes you want to hear. (no movement noise)

Listening to the eagles "hotel California" right now I am realizing that even though I learned this years ago I could haven't really until I master this concept.

At this conclusion, I would love to hear some fret movement tricks.

Please share your clear movement tricks below.

Thank you,
~Mark
Listen ... there is music all around you, flying across wireless internet along with millions of $0.99's
-What august rush should say
Free music downloads
Im not sure what you're talking about. But fret mouvement's noise is (i think) often cleared during in studio. also sometimes mouvement sound is great in the song.
Quote by Laridar
I have been working on this for years as I am sure every good guitarist in the world SHOULD be.

However, the truth is there is still a ton I can learn. I realized that after listening to some of the best guitarists mp3 downloads online (Don't like itunes )

Really, what defines the guitarists is their ability to make their music, music not instrumentals. This is done by perfecting their sound to a point of all sound coming from the notes you want to hear. (no movement noise)

Listening to the eagles "hotel California" right now I am realizing that even though I learned this years ago I could haven't really until I master this concept.

At this conclusion, I would love to hear some fret movement tricks.

Please share your clear movement tricks below.

Thank you,
~Mark

So instrumentals aren't music?

And what exactly are you talking about?
Quote by timeconsumer09
So instrumentals aren't music?

And what exactly are you talking about?

i was thinking the same thing

i think i get what your talking about and they do editing before they release the tracks so you dont hear the movement, thats what you meant right?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
There's two points made here, and I'm not sure which one you want answered.

1. Ability to make music, and by music you don't mean instrumentals.

It is important to know the very different approaches you take with the guitar if you are playing with someone singing vs playing the lead in an instrumental. When playing with a singer you should structure your parts to support, enhance and not conflict with the vocal melody line, which should be in the forefront.

2. A good guitarist should only let the guitar make the noises that they intend it to make

This can only be achieved through practice, but also taping yourself play then listening to it will indicate where exactly you are. Over time you will learn to listen to yourself and will eventually get the sounds that you intend to make. There are some simple tricks associated with this of course, the primary way is to mute the strings which you aren't playing, but otherwise it's being able to execute the mechanics of playing as you intend to.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
are you meaning raking along strings? that funny noise you get when you slide between chords, particularly on an acoustic.

If so - then release the pressure on the strings more as you make chord changes and it will be less obvious - also ask in guitar techniques?
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more